$3,739.80 – $4,981.80 FREE SHIPPING!
The North Dakota 12 x 12 Wood Shed Kit offers an attractive way to meet all your storage needs with high side walls and plenty of room to store tall items.
The North Dakota 12 x 12 Wood Shed Kit offers an attractive way to meet all your storage needs. High side walls provide plenty of room to store tall items or add shelving to keep everything organized. This storage shed kit has wood pocket doors that gives it a great looking appearance and functionality. No swinging doors to get in the way when accessing your tools and equipment. * building is shown with optional windows, shutters, cupola, and walk-in door.
North Dakota 12 x 12 Wood Shed Kit Features:
* Size: 12 ft. W x 12 ft. L
* Overall height: 11 ft.
* Side wall height: 7 ft. 4 in
* Pocket door opening: 5 ft. 7 in. W x 6 ft. 6 in. H
* 6/12 roof pitch
* Roof overhang: 7 in.
* 2 x 4 studs and trusses 24 in. o.c.
* Sturdy-Built Truss System: 40 lbs. snow load / 120 mph wind load
* Pre-primed Siding: 3/8 in. L. P. (Louisiana Pacific) Smartside Ext. Paneling w/50 year limited warranty
Includes all required hardware including door hinges, latch, nails, hurricane hangers, glue for gussets, and detailed instruction manual. Shingles and roof edge provided by owner.
General: Once you receive your new Kit begin by unpacking the pre-cut framing, windows and hardware. You will also receive a detailed manual with step-by-step instructions. Each step is explained with clear instructions and detailed line art and has been developed with the novice builder in mind. Best Barns wood shed kit components fit easily into place with no special tools or skills required.
* Pre-cut roof trusses for fast and accurate assembly
* Premium grade 2 x 4 imported from Sweden, wall studs are placed 24 in. O.C.
* Pre-cut wall framing
* Technical Support – 7 days
* 15-year limited warranty
* Siding and roof sheathing will be delivered via local lumber company, for example Home Depot or Lowes
* Homeowner will have to cut siding and roof sheathing
Siding: Primed 3/8 in. wood siding, with vertical grooves, creates an attractive plank look. Smart Panel, manufactured by Louisiana-Pacific, creates the visual beauty of real wood with the strength and durability of an engineered product. The siding is made from wood strands, pressed into a resin saturated substrate, and is superior to plywood. A cedar texture is embossed into the substrate, free from knot holes and patches.
* Primed, ready for paint color of your choice. Latex acrylic paint recommended
* Treated with Composibor (from U.S. Borax) prevents fungal decay and insect damage
* Backed with a 50 year limited warranty
Trusses: Our trusses are engineered to handle severe snow load of 40 psf (pounds per square foot) and 140 mph wind loads. For extra strength metal hurricane truss hangers are supplied to secure trusses to the exterior walls.
Doors: The North Dakota comes with a set of wood pocket doors with crossbuck design. No swinging doors to get in the way of the entryway. The pocket door design provides smooth opening and keeps the weather out when closed and out of sight when open. Primed wood siding is installed over a 2 x 4 frame for extra strength. Unfinished white pine trim is installed over siding. Doors are shipped ready to install on a heavy duty aluminum track and a galvanized door sill and lockable door latch are included.
Optional Floor: The Deluxe wood floor kit is designed to be installed on uneven ground or if the homeowner wants a stronger floor. Includes: pressure treated 2×4 floor joists 16″ oc spacing, 2×4 joist headers, treated 4×4 runners, 3/4″ plywood sheathing and all hardware to assemble. Cutting is required by the homeowner.
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.