Kota Grill House 129 – BIG Sale!
- Free Shipping on Orders of $500 or More
- Flexible Finance Options
- Great Customer Service
- Call Us On +1 800-276-0210
Kota Grill House 129
With the Kota Grill House 129 you can camp out like the fishermen and hunters in northern Scandinavia or just have fun in your backyard with a small cookout party. The Kota Grill House 129 is made from the highest quality Scandinavian Pine (10x denser than American pine) with 1.5 in. thick tongue and groove walls, double-pane windows, and a roof covered with 15-year professional shingles. It's octagon shape is a fun addition to any backyard and large enough to fit 12 adults.
The Kota Grill House 129 is well insulated and great for use in warm and cold weather as a hunting or fishing cabin. All of its wood has a smooth finish and rounded edges and comes with a professional-quality coal grill with a steel hood and accessories. The Kota Grill House 129 now comes with an amazing Lapland accessories kit that includes a variety of decorative elements such as seven reindeer hides, five wooden plates, knives, forks and mugs, bottle opener, clock, guest book, kettle, wood phone, hot pads, and fire glove. The Grill House also has a round table around the fireplace for eating and a round shelf around the hood, LED lighting (110 volt), and a fire extinguisher.
Kota Grill House 129 Features:
- Exterior dimensions: 164” W x 150” D x 144” H
- 8 Sides – each Side: 73 in. wide x 52 in. high
- Overall Size Assembled: 129 sq. ft.
- Walls: 10 beams high
- Roof Overhang: 12 in.
- Door Opening: 24 in. wide x 62 in. high
- 1 Split Door with double pane window with lock and custom door handle
- 3 windows – 1 top hinged (all double pane)
- Walls: 1 1/2 in. thick tongue and groove
- Shipping Weight: about 3000 lbs.
- European Made
- Made with high-quality Scandinavian Pine
- Eight sided design with 7 bench seats and 2 drawers
- Wood floor
- Storage space above the door
- Can fit 12 adults and sleep 4
- Regular roof shingles (90% pre-assembled) average expected lifespan 10-15 years
- 5 planters (pre-assembled)
- Warranty: 5 years against manufacturer's defect – note: maintenance required
- NOTE: customer needs to apply their own treatment/stain to the wood to prevent rotting and or damage by animals
- Wood is FSC Certified
- All wood parts meet the EN 14080 and EN 386 Standards
- Air vent design under the dome
- Self Assembly: 2 people 2 days – walls and roof sections, door, and windows are pre-assembled
- Assembly at your site available (call for info)
Click here to see the smaller Kota Grill House 99
Guaranteed lowest prices. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
|Dimensions||150 × 164 × 144 cm|
1 Split Door with double pane window with lock and custom door handle, 3 windows – 1 top hinged (all double pane), 5 planters (pre-assembled), 8 Sides – each Side: 73 in. wide x 52 in. high, Door Opening: 24 in. wide x 62 in. high, Eight sided design with 7 bench seats and 2 drawers, Exterior dimensions: 164” W x 150” D x 144”H, Made with high-quality Scandinavian Pine, maintenance required, Overall Size Assembled: 129 sq. ft., Regular roof shingles (90% pre-assembled) average expected lifespan 10-15 years, Roof Overhang: 12 in, Shipping Weight: about 3000 lbs., Side walls: 73 in. W x 52 in. H, Storage space above the door, Walls: 1 1/2 in. thick tongue and groove, Walls: 10 beams high, Warranty: 5 years against manufacturer's defect, Wood floor
Shipping and Returns
Your product will usually be delivered to you by courier. Any accessories will usually be delivered by a separate courier. Any delivery charges levied will only be to cover the cost of the delivery. We will deliver your product and give you the instructions of how to make the most of your product.
We will deal with any problems as quickly as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
There are no reviews yet.