The Haida 12 x 8 Cedarshed is more than just a storage shed, but can be a starter cabin. Maybe a fishing or hunting cabin, a home office, a game room or even just a place to watch the game on Sundays away from the hustle and bustle of the house. The Haida 12 x 8 Cedarshed comes with pre-fabricated wall and shingled roof panels so you can put it together in an afternoon and enjoy the evening in your new cabin! Two functional windows are included, along with a plywood floor.
As it is both attractive and functional, the Haida 12 x 8 Cedarshed is perfect for a variety of uses, even poolside or by the lake. It is sure to be a great addition to your backyard for many years to come. The perfect little guest house for small spaces! The Cedarshed Haida 12 x 8 Cedarshed has large windows that let natural light in. You can customize this Western Red Cedar shed by re-positioning the wall, window, and door panels because they are the same size.
Forget your saw because the Haida 12 x 8 Cedarshed kit comes completely panelized in a do-it-yourself kit and requires no cutting. Simply attach the panels together with the hardware provided and move in. The small cabin kit offers an affordable way to experience outdoor living and makes a perfect retreat or backyard studio for your projects.
Western Red Cedar is a light, aromatic wood that works well outdoors, because it is naturally resistant to the elements. Besides keeping out water, red cedar also resists the growth of fungi and infestations of insects. Staining your Haida 12 x 8 Cedarshed will give it color while remaining transparent so the wood grain can still be seen. If you like the qualities of cedar but are not interested in a natural wood tone, paint can be used to give your Haida Cedarshed color. Though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated if you wish the look of natural cedar. Plant Flowers or herbs in the window boxes to give the BoatHouse extra charm. Place chairs and a table out front to enjoy a relaxing evening outside.
Haida 12 x 8 Cedarshed Features:
- Size: 12′ W x 8′ L x 8′ H
- Exterior dimensions: 156.5″ x 105″ x 105″
- Interior dimensions: 144.5″ x 93″ x 94″
- Sidewall height: 75 1/4″
- Framing: 2″ x 3″
- Roof overhang of 6″ on gable ends and 5.75″ on sides
- Roof has 1/2″ tapersawn shakes, 3/4″ thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Trim pieces made of 3/4″ thick cedar
- 5/8″ plywood floor with 2″ x 4″ floor joists 16″ on center
- Door dimensions: 36″ x 72″
- Window dimensions: 28 1/4″ x 40 1/2″
- Window made of safe and durable 1/8″ plexiglass
- Exterior of durable, environmentally-friendly, and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Panelized wall sections for easy assembly with ordinary household tools, no cutting required
- Western Red Cedar roof with shingles already attached
- Solid Cedar door with a lock set for security
- Two half awning windows that are functional for added ventilation and natural lighting
- Door and window hardware made of black powder coated steel
- All hardware needed for assembly
- Level surface that is at least the size of the exterior dimensions
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
Customize Your Kit!
- Add style with an optional cupola, weather-vane or planter boxes
- Add functional or non-functional windows
- Additional door options available
The base price for the Haida 12 x 8 Cedarshed does not include shipping. Shipping is based on what state the shed is delivered. Shipping is separated out from the price of the shed and is not subject to state taxes in California & Colorado only. Purchases from all other states are not taxed.
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
- 5/8" plywood floor with 2" x 4" floor joists 16" on center
- Door dimensions: 36" x 72"
- Exterior dimensions: 156.5" x 105" x 105"
- Framing: 2" x 3"
- Interior dimensions: 144.5" x 93" x 94"
- Nominal size: 12' x 8'
- Roof has 1/2" tapersawn shakes, 3/4" thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Roof overhang of 6" on gable ends and 5.75" on sides
- Sidewall height: 75 1/4"
- Trim pieces made of 3/4" thick cedar
- Window dimensions: 28 1/4" x 40 1/2"
- Window made of safe and durable 1/8" Plexiglass