The Amish Made Colonial Woodbury Barn has large-hinged double doors that swing out, giving it that old-time Colonial style. The barn shape adds its own quaint charm, as do the Z-shutters and the hand-crafted louver. For a Colonial Shed with some extra touches to give it more style, the Colonial Woodbury Barn is a solution that’s easy to assemble but looks like it took days of careful construction. You choose the size so you get the perfect shed to meet your needs, whether large or small. Add your own paint and shingles to make it the perfect match to your home. All hardware to assemble the shed is included.
The Colonial doors give it that old-time feel, with optional transom windows that make it seem even less like just a place to put your stuff. Purchase an optional cupola kit to add even more charm. The window even comes with Z-shutters and a screen, to complete the home-style look.
You can purchase the optional floor kit or provide your own, and add paint and shingles you purchase locally to match it to your home’s style and give your property a coordinated look.
This shed is available in 12 sizes from 10′ x 10′ up to 12′ x 24′.
Pre-Cut Kits: This shed comes with all wood pre-cut to exact lengths. You must assemble the pieces into sections and then put the sections together. Recommended for experienced users. All hardware and screws are included.
Choose the optional floor kit, and you’ll have everything you need to get your shed up and running-even the hardware. Two windows complete with screens and Z-shutters give this shed a distinctive appearance. You choose the size so you get the perfect shed to meet your needs, whether large or small. Add your own paint and shingles to make it the perfect match to your home. All hardware to assemble the shed is included.
A variety of options are also available including more windows, flower boxes, transom windows, cupolas! Adding style and charm to your Woodbury Barn.
|Size||Inside Height||Outside Width||Outside Depth||Door Opening||Height at Peak||Sidewall||Shed with no Floor Kit||Shed with Floor Kit|
|10′ x 10′||118″||10′ 1″||10′ 1″||60″ x 72″||127″||76 1/2″||$1874||$2405|
| 10′ x 12′||118″||10′ 1″||12′ 1″||60″ x 72″||127″||76 1/2″||$2031||$2655|
| 10′ x 14′||118″||10′ 1″||14′ 1″||60″ x 72″||127″||76 1/2″||$2149||$2855|
| 10′ x 16′||118″||10′ 1″||16′ 1″||60″ x 72″||127″||76 1/2″||$2287||$3098|
| 10′ x 18′||118″||10′ 1″||18′ 1″||60″ x 72″||127″||76 1/2″||$2424||$3330|
| 10′ x 20′||118″||10′ 1″||20′ 1″||60″ x 72″||127″||76 1/2″||$2562||$3548|
| 12′ x 12′||125″||12′ 1″||12′ 1″||60″ x 72″||134″||76 1/2″||$2194||$2900|
| 12′ x 14′||125″||12′ 1″||14′ 1″||60″ x 72″||134″||76 1/2″||$2369||$3163|
| 12′ x 16′||125″||12′ 1″||16′ 1″||60″ x 72″||134″||76 1/2″||$2506||$3380|
| 12′ x 18′||125″||12′ 1″||18′ 1″||60″ x 72″||134″||76 1/2″||$2656||$3680|
| 12′ x 20′||125″||12′ 1″||20′ 1″||60″ x 72″||134″||76 1/2″||$2744||$3818|
| 12′ x 24′||125″||12′ 1″||24′ 1″||60″ x 72″||134″||76 1/2″||$3062||$4318|
Colonial Woodbury Barn Features:
- 6′ high sidewalls
- 4′ double doors on 8′ wide buildings truss width
- Door opening 48″ x 72″
- 5′ double doors on 10′ and 12′ wide buildings truss width
- Door opening 60″ x 72″
- The wall studs are 2 x 4’s – 16″ on center with 7/16″ L P Smartside siding
- The roof trusses are 2 x 4’s – 24″ on center with 7/16″ OSB
- The first number of the building size is the truss size (ex. 8′ x 10′ building the truss is 8′ wide)
- Duratemp siding pre-fastened to wall panel sections to insure panels are square
- Straight trim pre-fastened to panels (high quality composite material)
- All other parts are pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Colonial style doors with large hinges
- Custom crafted louvers
- Locking door handle latch
- High quality composite material corner trim
- Trim and siding is 98% primed
- All hardware needed to assemble (screws, latches, handles, nails, etc.)
- Note: A loft can be added to this shed. To order shed with loft please call 1-800-987-4337.
You provide the following:
- Drip Edge
- Floor (if building is not purchased with floor kit)
Optional floor kit:
- Treated 2 x 4’s – 16” (OC) for base
- 4 x 8 – 5/8″ plywood Flooring
- Floor size should be exactly the same size as the building
- The optional Floor joist are 2 x 4’s – 16″ on center with 5/8″ CDX plywood
- To build your own floor, the size of the floor will need to be the exact size of the Colonial Woodbury Barn.
- We recommend a crushed stone base 1 wider on either side of the Colonial Woodbury Barn.
- The siding overlaps the side of the wood floor roughly 3″ and there is no moisture barrier. You can put this on a cement slab or wood floor – but accommodate for this.
- You can retrofit for this but we do not provide instructions for this.
Note: People ask why the kits do not come with shingles, drip edge, floor and paint. All of these items can be easily purchased at a local home improvement store at prices far less than if they were included with the kits, which have to be shipped to your location. By letting you obtain these items, we save you significantly. In addition, you can select exactly the type of shingles you want and paint that is the color(s) of your choosing. Many people like to paint their shed to match their home.
The base price for the Colonial Woodbury Barn does not include shipping or the optional floor kit. Shipping is based on what state the shed is delivered. Shipping is separated out from the price of the shed and is not subject to state taxes in California & Colorado only. Purchases from all other states are not taxed.
Should I Buy a Floor Kit? You can either provide your own floor or cement slab to set the shed on or purchase the Floor Kit with your shed. The Floor kit is made of wood.
Guaranteed Lowest Price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.