For a Colonial Pinehurst Garden Shed with some extra touches to give it more style, the Amish made Colonial Pinehurst Garden Shed is a solution that’s easy to assemble but looks like it took days of careful construction. You choose the size so you get the perfect shed to meet your needs, whether large or small. Add your own paint and shingles to make it the perfect match to your home. All hardware to assemble the shed is included.
The Colonial doors give it that old-time feel, with optional transom windows that make it seem even less like just a place to put your stuff. Purchase an optional cupola kit to add even more charm. The window even comes with Z-shutters and a screen, to complete the home-style look.
This shed is available in 17 sizes from 8′ x 8′ up to 12′ x 24′.
A variety of options are also available including more windows, flower boxes, transom windows, cupolas! Adding style and charm to your Pinehurst Garden Shed.
Pre-Cut Kits: The Colonial Pinehurst Garden Shed comes with all wood pre-cut to exact lengths. You must assemble the pieces into sections and then put the sections together. Recommended for experienced users. All hardware and screws are included.
|Size||Inside Height||Outside Width||Outside Depth||Door Opening||Height at Peak||Sidewall||Shed with no Floor Kit||Shed with Floor Kit|
| 8′ x 8′||107 1/2″||8′ 1″||8′ 1″||48″ x 72″||117 1/2″||76 1/2″|
| 8′ x 10′||107 1/2″||8′ 1″||10′ 1″||48″ x 72″||117 1/2″||76 1/2″|
| 8′ x 12′||107 1/2″||8′ 1″||12′ 1″||48″ x 72″||117 1/2″||76 1/2″|
| 8′ x 14′||107 1/2″||8′ 1″||14′ 1″||48″ x 72″||117 1/2″||76 1/2″|
| 8′ x 16”||107 1/2″||8′ 1″||16′ 1″||48″ x 72″||117 1/2″||76 1/2″|
| 10′ x 10′||116″||10′ 1″||10′ 1″||60″ x 72″||125″||76 1/2″|
| 10′ x 12′||116″||10′ 1″||12′ 1″||60″ x 72″||125″||76 1/2″|
| 10′ x 14′||116″||10′ 1″||14′ 1″||60″ x 72″||125″||76 1/2″|
| 10′ x 16′||116″||10′ 1″||16′ 1″||60″ x 72″||125″||76 1/2″|
| 10′ x 18′||116″||10′ 1″||18′ 1″||60″ x 72″||125″||76 1/2″|
| 10′ x 20′||116″||10′ 1″||20′ 1″||60″ x 72″||125″||76 1/2″|
| 12′ x 12′||123″||12′ 1″||12′ 1″||60″ x 72″||127″||76 1/2″|
| 12′ x 14′||123″||12′ 1″||14′ 1″||60″ x 72″||127″||76 1/2″|
| 12′ x 16′||123″||12′ 1″||16′ 1″||60″ x 72″||127″||76 1/2″|
| 12′ x 18′||123″||12′ 1″||18′ 1″||60″ x 72″||127″||76 1/2″|
| 12′ x 20′||123″||12′ 1″||20′ 1″||60″ x 72″||127″||76 1/2″|
| 12′ x 24′||123″||12′ 1″||24′ 1″||60″ x 72″||127″||76 1/2″|
Colonial Pinehurst Garden Shed Features:
- 6′ high sidewalls
- Window opening 30″ x 36″
- Two working windows with glass, grids & screens
- 4′ double doors on 8′ wide buildings
- Door opening 48″ x 72″
- 5′ double doors on 10′ and 12′ wide buildings
- Door opening 60″ x 72″
- Colonial style doors with large hinges
- Duratemp siding pre-fastened to wall panel sections to insure panels are square
- Straight trim pre-fastened to panels (high quality composite material)
- The wall studs are 2 x 4’s – 16″ on center with 7/16″ L P Smartside siding
- The roof trusses are 2 x 4’s – 24″ on center with 7/16″ OSB
- The first number of the building size is the truss size (ex. 8′ x 10′ building the truss is 8 wide)
- All other parts are pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Flower Box
- Custom crafted louvers
- Locking door handle latch
- High quality composite material corner trim
- Trim and siding is 98% primed
- All hardware needed to assemble (screws, latches, handles, nails, etc.)
- Transom window above doors in image above is not included.
You provide the following:
- Drip Edge
- Floor (if building is not purchased with floor kit)
Click here to view other product from Little Cottage Company.
Optional floor kit:
- Treated 2 x 4’s – 16” (OC) for base
- 4 x 8 – 5/8″ plywood Flooring
- Floor size should be exactly the same size as the building
- The optional Floor joist are 2 x 4’s – 16″ on center with 5/8″ CDX plywood
- To build your own floor, the size of the floor will need to be the exact size of the Colonial Pinehurst Garden Shed.
- We recommend a crushed stone base 1 wider on either side of the Colonial Pinehurst Garden Shed.
- The siding overlaps the side of the wood floor roughly 3″ and there is no moisture barrier. You can put this on a cement slab or wood floor – but accommodate for this.
- You can retrofit for this but we do not provide instructions for this.
Note: People ask why the kits do not come with shingles, drip edge, floor and paint. All of these items can be easily purchased at a local home improvement store at prices far less than if they were included with the kits, which have to be shipped to your location. By letting you obtain these items, we save you significantly. In addition, you can select exactly the type of shingles you want and paint that is the color(s) of your choosing. Many people like to paint their shed to match their home.
The base price for the Colonial Pinehurst does not include shipping or the optional floor kit. Shipping is based on what state the shed is delivered. Shipping is separated out from the price of the shed and is not subject to state taxes in California & Colorado only. Purchases from all other states are not taxed.
Should I Buy a Floor Kit? You can either provide your own floor or cement slab to set the shed on or purchase the Floor Kit with your shed. The Floor kit is made of wood.
Guaranteed Lowest Price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
- 4' double doors on 8' wide buildings truss width
- 5' double doors on 10' and 12' wide buildings truss width
- 6' high sidewalls
- Door opening 48" x 72"
- Door opening: 60" x 72"
- Locking door handle latch
- Straight trim pre-fastened to panels
- Window opening: 30" x 36"