The ClubHouse 10 x 20 Cedarshed is the ideal way to give yourself a home-away-from-home special retreat. These cedar sheds are great for a child’s playhouse, a party room, a work-out room, a pool house and any special place you need apart from your house. The ClubHouse 10′ x 20′ Cedarshed will provide you with a gorgeous place to work or play while enhancing the look of your yard and garden with the natural beauty of Western red cedar. More than a shed, the ClubHouse 10 x 20 Cedarshed is like small homes themselves, complete with a 4′ deck and porch, and two pop out windows you can position anywhere giving you ventilation and natural light. Grab a book and relax on the porch on a sunny afternoon for peace and quiet.
The ClubHouse 10 x 20 Cedarshed is sturdy and built to last, this Western red cedar shed comes ready to assemble, with pre-cut wall panels and a roof already finished with cedar shingles. The ClubHouse Cedarshed’s visual appeal is accentuated by a 4′ deck and porch, open the windows and let the breeze in. The ClubHouse Cedarshed comes with a large dutch door which can be padlocked for added security. As with all cedar shed kits, every panel is pre-cut and all necessary hardware is included. Window panels can be positioned on any wall of your choice allowing you to customize your ClubHouse 10 x 20 Cedarshed to suit your needs.
Western Red Cedar is a light, aromatic wood that works well outdoors, because it is naturally resistant to the elements. Besides keeping out water, red cedar also resists the growth of fungi and infestations of insects. Staining your ClubHouse 10 x 20 Cedarshed will give it color while remaining transparent so the wood grain can still be seen. If you like the qualities of cedar but are not interested in a natural wood tone, paint can be used to give your ClubHouse a custom look. Though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated if you wish the look of natural cedar.
ClubHouse 10 x 20 Cedarshed Features:
- Size: 10′ W x 20′ L x 9′ H
- Exterior dimensions: 128.5″ x 249.5″ x 112″
- Interior dimensions: 115.5″ x 237.5″ x 100″
- Sidewall height: 75 1/4″
- Covered porch is 4′ deep
- Framing: 2″ x 3″
- Roof overhang of 5.75″ on gable ends and 6″ on sides
- Roof has 1/2″ tapersawn shakes, 3/4″ thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Trim pieces made of 3/4″ thick cedar
- 5/8″ plywood floor with 2″ x 4″ floor joists 16″ on center
- Door dimensions: 36″ x 72″
- Slider window dimensions: 41″ x 34″
- Awning window dimensions: 31 5/16″ x 27″
- Windows made of safe and durable 1/8″ plexiglass
- Exterior of durable, environmentally-friendly, and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Panelized wall sections for easy assembly with ordinary household tools, no cutting required
- Western Red Cedar roof with shingles already attached
- Wide dutch doors allow for easy entry and can be padlocked for secure storage
- One large down slider window next to door
- Two functional awning push out windows
- Door and window hardware made of black powder coated steel
- All hardware needed for assembly
- Level surface that is at least the size of the exterior dimensions
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
Customize Your Kit
- Add style with an optional cupola and weather-vane
- Add functional or non-functional windows
- Additional door options available
The base price for the ClubHouse 10 x 20 Cedarshed does not include shipping. Shipping is based on what state the shed is delivered. Shipping is separated out from the price of the shed and is not subject to state taxes in California & Colorado only. Purchases from all other states are not taxed.
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
- 5/8" plywood floor with 2" x 4" floor joists 16" on center
- Awning window dimensions: 31 5/16" x 27"
- Covered porch is 4' deep
- Door dimensions: 36" x 72"
- Exterior dimensions: 128.5" x 249.5" x 112"
- Framing: 2" x 3"
- Interior dimensions: 115.5" x 237.5" x 100"
- Nominal size: 10' x 20'
- Roof has 1/2" tapersawn shakes, 3/4" thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Roof overhang of 5.75" on gable ends and 6" on sides
- Sidewall height: 75 1/4"
- Slider window dimensions: 41" x 34"
- Trim pieces made of 3/4" thick cedar
- Windows made of safe and durable 1/8" plexiglass