The hottest new design in garden sheds. It’s sleek design is made to fit into the corner of your yard, without sticking out like a gardener’s sore green thumb. The Amish made Classic Five Corner 10 x 10 Shed comes with two windows and a double door for maximum sunlight and maximum access for wider lawn tractors, etc. All hardware is included.
A variety of options are also available including more windows, flower boxes, Colonial style doors, cupolas! Adding style and charm to your Five Corner 10 x 10 Shed.
Classic Five Corner 10 x 10 Shed Features:
- Size: 10′ x 10′
- Side wall height: 72″
- Window opening: 30″ x 36″
- Door opening: 60″ x 72″
- The wall is framed with 2″ x 4″ wood 16″ on center
- The wood trusses are 24″ on center with 2″ x 4″ wood
- Double doors are includes lock and standard hinges
- Includes 2 working windows with screens, grids, tempered safety glass, with decorative square shutters
- High quality LP Smartside® siding and straight trim pre-fastened onto wall panels to ensure the panels are square
- Panelized wall sections for easier assembly
- All other parts are pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Transom windows NOT included – may be optionally purchased
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, latches, handles, nails) is included
- About 98% of trim and siding is already primed
Panelized Kits: The Shed comes in large panelized sections. Recommended for most users as it is easier to assemble and saves you significant time. Each panel is perfectly square & ready to assemble! All hardware and screws are included.
You provide the following:
- Drip Edge
- Floor (if building is not purchased with floor kit)
Optional floor kit:
- Treated 2 x 4’s – 16” (OC) for base
- 4 x 8 – 5/8″ plywood Flooring
- Floor size should be exactly the same size as the building
- To build your own floor, the size of the floor will need to be the exact size of the Five Corner shed
- We recommend a crushed stone base 1 wider on either side of shed
- The siding overlaps the side of the wood floor roughly 3″ and there is no moisture barrier. You can put this on a cement slab or wood floor – but accommodate for this.
- You can retrofit for this but we do not provide instructions for this.
Note: People ask why the kits do not come with shingles, drip edge, floor and paint. All of these items can be easily purchased at a local home improvement store at prices far less than if they were included with the kits, which have to be shipped to your location. By letting you obtain these items, we save you significantly. In addition, you can select exactly the type of shingles you want and paint that is the color(s) of your choosing. Many people like to paint their shed to match their home.
The base price for the Classic Five Corner 10 x 10 Shed does not include shipping or the optional floor kit. Shipping is based on what state the shed is delivered. Shipping is separated out from the price of the shed and is not subject to state taxes in California & Colorado only. Purchases from all other states are not taxed.
Should I Buy a Floor Kit? You can either provide your own floor or cement slab to set the shed on or purchase the Floor Kit with your shed. The Floor kit is made o