The CedarHouse 10 x 10 Cedarshed is an exceptional addition to any backyard. This shed is ideal for the gardening enthusiast with supplies and equipment to store. Large enough to store your gardening equipment, sporting equipment, and whatever else you want to store outside, but out of sight. This CedarHouse 10 x 10 Cedarshed can function as an outdoor storage unit, a backyard office or playhouse. The two fixed windows allow for natural lighting.
The kit comes complete with pre-fabricated panels, a plywood floor, a pre-shingled roof and all the hardware you need to get the job done, even if you’ve never built anything in your life. There is no cutting required! Western Red Cedar makes these sheds beautiful and long-lasting. The CedarHouse 10 x 10 Cedarshed comes with a dutch door and two fixed windows complete with window flower boxes, and decorative shutters giving it a homespun appearance. The kit comes unpainted and unstained to allow for customization, though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated for a natural look. Western Red Cedar is environmentally-friendly, durable and aromatic.
CedarHouse 10 x 10 Cedarshed Features:
- Size: 10′ W x 10′ L x 9′ H
- Square feet: 97.9
- Exterior dimensions: 128 1/2″ x 132″ x 112″
- Interior dimensions: 115 1/2 x 120 1/2″ x 100″
- Sidewall height: 75 1/4″
- Framing: 2″ x 3″
- Door dimensions 60″ x 72″
- Window dimensions 23″ x 25 1/4″
- Window made of safe and durable 1/8″ plexiglass
- Planter box 18″ x 18″ x 18″
- Roof overhang of 6″ on gable ends and 5.75″ on sides
- Roof has 1/2″ tapersawn shakes, 3/4″ thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Trim pieces made of 3/4″ thick cedar
- 5/8″ plywood floor with 2″ x 4″ floor joists 16″ on center
- Exterior of durable, environmentally-friendy, and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Panelized wall sections for easy assembly with ordinary household tools, no cutting required
- All hardware needed for assembly included
- Includes Western Red Cedar roof with shingles already attached
- Door and window hardware made of black powder coated steel
- Includes 2 fixed windows with decorative shutters and planter box
- Wide Dutch doors can be padlocked and allow for easy entry
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
- Level surface that is at least the size of the exterior dimensions
Customize Your Kit
- Add style with an optional cupola and weather-vane
- Add functional or non-functional windows
- Add more storage with optional 7′ high walls
- Other door options available
The base price for the CedarHouse 10 x 10 Cedarshed does not include shipping. Shipping is based on which state the shed is getting delivered to. Shipping is separated out from the price of the shed and is not subject to state taxes in California & Colorado only. Purchases from all other states are not taxed.
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
- 5/8" plywood floor with 2" x 4" floor joists 16" on center
- Door dimensions 60" x 72"
- Exterior dimensions 128.5" x 132" x 112"
- Framing 2" x 3"
- Interior dimensions 115 1/2" x 120 1/2" x 100"
- Nominal size 10' x 10'
- Planter box 18" x 6" x 6"
- Roof has 1/2" tapersawn shakes, 3/4" thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Roof overhang of 6" on gable ends and 5.75" on sides
- Sidewall height 75 1/4"
- Square feet 97.9'
- Trim pieces made of 3/4" thick cedar
- Window 1/8" Plexiglass
- Window dimensions 23" x 25 1/4"