The Cabana 12 x 10 Cedarshed kits is sure to offer you all the outdoor storage you could need. The Cabana 12 x 10 Cedarshed looks like someone spent days on them and someone did, so you don’t have to. In a few hours you can easily assemble the high quality Western red cedar pre-fabricated wall panels, roof panels with cedar shingles already attached, door, windows and window boxes and take your backyard from cluttered with supplies and equipment to organized and beautiful.
The Cabana 12 x 10 is versatile, simple, stylish, and is a best selling shed. The Cabana 12 x 10 Cedarshed features one dutch door, two fixed pane plexiglass windows with decorative shutters, and planter boxes. Plant flowers or herbs to accentuate the shed. This durable Western Red Cedar Cabana Cedarshed is one the most charming shed kits on the market with the distinctive aroma of cedar. It’s multiple configurations make it the perfect solution for all of your outdoor storage needs, you can arrange the panels with the door on the gable end of the shed. The Cabana Cedarshed comes unpainted and unstained to allow for customization, though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated if you want the natural look of cedar.
The Cabana 12 x 10 Cedarshed is a multipurpose shed making an excellent swimming pool house, kids playhouse, backyard office or simply a storage shed for all your gardening equipment.
Cabana 12 x 10 Cedarshed Features:
- Size: 12′ W x 8′ L x 8.75′ H
- Exterior dimensions: 144.5″ x 115.5″ x 112″
- Interior dimensions: 139″ x 110.5″ x 100″
- Sidewall height: 75 1/4″
- Framing: 2″ x 3″
- Floor size: 139″ x 110.5″
- Roof overhang of 6″ on gable ends and 5.75″ on sides
- Roof has 1/2″ tapersawn shakes, 3/4″ thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Trim pieces made of 3/4″ thick cedar
- 5/8″ plywood floor with 2″ x 4″ floor joists 16″ on center
- Door opening: 36″ x 72″
- Window dimensions: 23″ x 25 1/4″
- Window made of safe and durable 1/8″ plexiglass
- Planter box: 18″ x 6″ x 6″
- Exterior of durable, environmentally-friendly, and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Panelized wall sections, all hardware need for easy assembly with ordinary household tools, no cutting required
- Includes Western Red Cedar roof with shingles already attached
- Wide Dutch doors can be padlocked and allow for easy entry
- Door and window hardware made of black powder coated steel
- Level surface needed that is at least the size of the exterior dimensions
- Two fixed windows with decorative shutters and planter boxes
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
Customize Your Kit
- Add functional (for added ventilation) or non-functional windows
- Other door options available
The base price for the Cabana 12 x 10 Cedarshed does not include shipping. Shipping is based on what state the shed is delivered. Shipping is separated out from the price of the shed and is not subject to state taxes in California & Colorado only. Purchases from all other states are not taxed.
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
- 5/8 plywood floor with 2" x 4" floor joists 16" on center
- Door opening: 36" x 72"
- Exterior dimensions: 144.5" x 115.5" x 112"
- Floor size: 139" x 110.5"
- Framing: 2" x 3"
- Interior dimensions: 139" x 110.5" x 100"
- Nominal size 9' x 6'
- Planter box: 18" x 6" x 6"
- Roof has 1/2" tapersawn shakes, 3/4" thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Roof overhang of 6" on gable ends and 5.75" on sides
- Sidewall height: 75 1/4"
- Trim pieces made of 3/4" thick cedar
- Window dimensions: 23" x 25 1/4"
- Window made of safe and durable 1/8" Plexiglass