The BunkHouse 6 x 10 Cedarshed makes the perfect small cabin cottage or place for your kids to play video games and hang out with their friends. The BunkHouse includes a 4′ wide ridge porch; wide enough to accommodate a BBQ or to set up a nice seating area. It also includes a 7′ high interior wall; giving you enough headroom to add a storage loft.
Building the perfect hangout for your kids is easy with the BunkHouse. This specially designed, pre-fabricated, panelized shed kit is easy to assemble and requires no cutting to put this shed together. Kids can enjoy playing on the sheds 4′ deep porch, two fixed windows let in plenty of natural light. A dutch door gives the Bunkhouse the appearance of a charming rustic cabin.
Western Red Cedar is a light, aromatic wood that works well outdoors, because it is naturally resistant to the elements. Besides keeping out water, red cedar also resists the growth of fungi and infestations of insects. Staining your BunkHouse will give it color while remaining transparent so the wood grain can still be seen. If you like the qualities of cedar but are not interested in a natural wood tone, paint can be used to give your BunkHouse a custom look. Though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated if you wish the look of natural cedar. Plant Flowers or herbs in the window boxes to give the BunkHouse extra charm. Place chairs and a table out front to enjoy some peace and quiet.
BunkHouse 6 x 10 Cedarshed Features:
- Size: 6′ W x 10′ L x 9′ H
- Exterior dimensions: 88″ width x 128″ length x 112″ height
- Interior dimensions: 66″ x 114″ x 100″
- External peak height: 111″
- Internal peak height: 100″
- Sidewall height: 88 1/4″
- Covered porch is 4′ deep with 33″ handrails
- Framing: 2″ x 3″
- Roof overhang of 6.75″ on gable ends and 7″ on front and back
- Roof has 1/2″ tapersawn shakes, 3/4″ thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Trim pieces made of 3/4″ thick cedar
- 5/8″ plywood floor with 2″ x 4″ floor joists 16″ on center
- Door Dimensions: 30″ x 72″
- Window dimensions: 16 1/4″ x 25 1/4″
- Windows made of safe and durable 1/8″ plexiglass
- Planter box: 18″ x 6″ x 6″
- Exterior of durable, environmentally-friendly, and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Panelized wall sections for easy assembly with ordinary household tools, no cutting required
- Western Red Cedar roof with shingles already attached
- Wide dutch door allowing for easy access and can be padlocked for secure storage
- Two fixed windows with planter boxes
- Door and window hardware made of black powder coated steel
- All hardware needed for assembly
- Level surface that is at least the size of the exterior dimensions
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
Customize Your Kit
- Add style with an optional cupola and weather-vane
- Add functional or non-functional windows
- Additional door options available
The base price for the BunkHouse 6 x 10 Cedarshed does not include shipping. Shipping is based on what state the shed is delivered. Shipping is separated out from the price of the shed and is not subject to state taxes in California & Colorado only. Purchases from all other states are not taxed.
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
- 5/8" plywood floor with 2" x 4" floor joists 16" on center
- Covered porch is 4' deep with 33" handrails
- Door dimensions: 30" x 72"
- Exterior dimensions: 129 1/2" x 122" x 111"
- External peak height: 111"
- Framing: 2" x 3"
- Interior dimensions: 115 1/2" x 108 1/2" x 100"
- Internal peak height: 100"
- Nominal size: 9' x 10'
- Planter box: 18" 6" x 6"
- Roof has 1/2" tapersawn shakes, 3/4" thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Roof overhang of 6.75" on gable ends and 7" on front and back
- Sidewall height: 88 1/4"
- Trim pieces made of 3/4" thick cedar
- Window dimensions: 16 1/4" x 25 1/4"
- Windows made of safe and durable 1/8" plexiglass