The BoatHouse 12 x 6 Cedarshed is perfect for the person who uses a shed for yard and garden tools, general storage, sporting equipment storage and yes, boat storage. The BoatHouse 12 x 6 Cedarshed is spacious, with plenty of room for your aquatic equipment as well. The BoatHouse Cedarshed is a small multi-purpose shed offering plenty of storage room for those longer-than-normal items like canoes and single kayaks. The multi-purpose user will enjoy a BoatHouse 12 x 6 Cedarshed with its 6′ high walls that offer maximum space as well as the easy access through a charming Dutch door or through the 60″ wide double doors on the end. Park your ride-on lawn mower at one end while still leaving plenty of access and storage room for tools and other garden necessities. Quality Western red cedar panels and all the required hardware to make it quick and easy to assemble.
This cedar shed features a double door, a dutch door and three non-opening windows with window boxes and decorative shutters. Imagine how functional your yard will really become with the addition of the this shed. This attractive Cedarshed comes as a pre-fabricated panelized shed kit it is versatile, simple and stylish. Featuring one 60″ double door, one dutch door and three fixed pane plexiglass windows with decorative shutters, and planter boxes to highlight the front. This durable premium Western Red Cedar BoatHouse is a very attractive storage solution, and can be used for all of your outdoor storage needs!
Western Red Cedar is a light, aromatic wood that works well outdoors, because it is naturally resistant to the elements. Besides keeping out water, red cedar also resists the growth of fungi and infestations of insects. Staining your BoatHouse 12 x 6 Cedarshed will give it color while remaining transparent so the wood grain can still be seen. If you like the qualities of cedar but are not interested in a natural wood tone, paint can be used to give your BoatHouse color. Though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated if you wish the look of natural cedar. Plant Flowers or herbs in the window boxes to give the BoatHouse extra charm. Stain or paint the decorative shudders to match the color of the “X” design on the bottom panels of the doors for a personal touch. Place chairs and a table out front to enjoy a relaxing evening outside.
BoatHouse 12 x 6 Cedarshed Features:
- Size: 12′ W x 6′ L x 8′ H
- Exterior dimensions: 154.5″ x 83″ x 99″
- Interior dimensions: 143″ x 69″ x 88″
- Sidewall height: 75 1/4″
- Double door dimensions: 60″ x 72″
- Dutch door dimensions: 30″ x 72″
- Window dimensions: 16 1/4″ x 25 1/4″
- Window made of safe and durable 1/8″ plexiglass
- Planter boxes: 18″ x 6″ x 6″
- Framing: 2″ x 3″
- Roof overhang of 7″ on gable ends and 6.5″ on sides
- Roof has 1/2″ tapersawn shakes, 3/4″ thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Trim pieces made of 3/4″ thick cedar
- 5/8″ plywood floor with 2″ x 4″ floor joists 16″ on center
- Floor size: 143″ x 69″
- Exterior of durable, environmentally-friendly, and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- 6′ tall panelized wall sections for easy assembly with ordinary household tools, no cutting required
- Western Red Cedar roof with shingles already attached
- All hardware needed for assembly
- Wide double doors can be padlocked and allow for easy entry
- Dutch doors on side can be padlocked and allow for second access point
- Three fixed windows with decorative shutters and planter boxes
- Door and window hardware made of black powder coated steel
- Level surface needed that is at least the size of the exterior dimensions
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
Customize Your Kit
- Add style with an optional cupola and weather-vane
- Add functional or non-functional windows
- Additional door options available
The base price for the BoatHouse 12 x 6 Cedarshed does not include shipping. Shipping is based on what state the shed is delivered. Shipping is separated out from the price of the shed and is not subject to state taxes in California & Colorado only. Purchases from all other states are not taxed.
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
- 5/8" plywood floor with 2" x 4" floor joists 16" on center
- Double door dimensions: 60" x 72"
- Dutch door dimensions: 30" x 72"
- Exterior dimensions: 154.5" x 83" x 99"
- Floor size: 143" x 69"
- Framing: 2" x 3"
- Interior dimensions: 143" x 69" x 88"
- Nominal size: 12' x 6'
- Planter boxes: 18" x 6" x 6"
- Roof has 1/2" tapersawn shakes, 3/4" thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Roof overhang of 7" on gable ends and 6.5" on sides
- Sidewall height: 75 1/4"
- Trim pieces made of 3/4" thick cedar
- Window dimensions: 16 1/4" x 25 1/4"
- Window made of safe and durable 1/8" Plexiglass