The Belmont 12 x 24 Wood Shed Kit provides plenty of room for your storage needs. With its second floor loft and 4 ft. 3 in. headroom there’s enough space for a sleeping area or a significant amount of more storage area. The first floor, with its high side walls, has plenty of room to add shelving for even more versatile storage.
* picture depicts the 12 ft. x 20 ft. size for this model. The wood pocket doors can be optionally upgraded to steel pocket doors or french doors.
** shown with optional gable sunburst window
*** shown with optional (2) two single windows with shutters
Belmont 12 x 24 Wood Shed Kit Features:
- Size: 12 ft. W x 24 ft. L
- Overall height: 13 ft. 7 in.
- Side wall height: 8 ft. 1 in.
- 10/12 roof pitch
- 2 x 4 studs and trusses 24 in. o.c.
- Pocket doors(12 ft. side): 5 ft. 5 in. x 6 ft. 6 in.
- Loft Area: full second floor loft with 4 ft. 3 in. headroom
- Sturdy-Built Truss System: 40 lbs. snow load / 130 mph wind load
- Pre-primed Siding: 3/8 in. L. P. (Louisiana Pacific) Smartside ext. paneling w/50 year limited warranty
Includes all required hardware: door hinges, latch, nails, hurricane hangers, glue for gussets, and detailed instruction manual. Shingles and roof edge provided by owner.
General: Once you receive your new Kit begin by unpacking the pre-cut framing, windows and hardware. You will also receive a detailed manual with step-by-step instructions. Each step is explained with clear instructions and detailed line art and has been developed with the novice builder in mind. Best Barns wood shed kit components fit easily into place with no special tools or skills required.
- Pre-cut roof trusses for fast and accurate assembly
- Premium grade 2 x 4 imported from Sweden, wall studs are placed 24 in. O.C.
- Pre-cut wall framing
- Technical Support – 7 days
- 15-year limited warranty
- Siding and roof sheathing will be delivered via local lumber company, for example Home Depot or Lowes
- Homeowner will have to cut siding and roof sheathing
Siding: Primed 3/8 in. wood siding, with vertical grooves, creates an attractive plank look. Smart Panel, manufactured by Louisiana-Pacific, creates the visual beauty of real wood with the strength and durability of an engineered product. The siding is made from wood strands, pressed into a resin saturated substrate, and is superior to plywood. A cedar texture is embossed into the substrate, free from knot holes and patches.
- Primed, ready for paint color of your choice. Latex acrylic paint recommended
- Treated with Composibor (from U.S. Borax) prevents fungal decay and insect damage
- Backed with a 50 year limited warranty
Loft: The Belmont’s unique truss design provides a second floor loft for additional storage space. A 4 ft. opening is provided to allow access to on either end of the Belmont’s second floor.
Doors: The Belmont comes standard with a set of wood pocket doors with crossbuck design located on the 12 ft. wall. Pocket doors retract out of the way for easy entry. No swinging doors to get in the way of the entryway. The pocket door design provides smooth opening and keeps the weather out when closed and out of sight when open. Primed wood siding installed over a 2 x 4 frame for extra strength. Unfinished white pine trim is installed over the siding. Doors are shipped ready to install on a heavy duty aluminum track and a galvanized door sill and lockable door latch are included. Optionally you may choose to upgrade to 15 lite French doors or no doors at all on the 12 ft. side.
Optional Floor: The Deluxe wood floor kit is designed to be installed on uneven ground or if the homeowner wants a stronger floor. Includes: pressure treated 2×4 floor joists 16″ oc spacing, 2×4 joist headers, treated 4×4 runners, 3/4″ plywood sheathing and all hardware to assemble. Cutting is required by the homeowner.
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.