Bayside 8 x 3 Lean to Cedarshed
- Free Shipping on Orders of $500 or More
- Flexible Finance Options
- Great Customer Service
- Call Us On +1 800-276-0210
The Bayside 8 x 3 lean to Cedarshed provides a great deal of storage space and is perfect next to a fence, wall or freestanding. But it does make a big impact with its Western red cedar siding. A natural cedar wood shed can enhance any space, and this small shed will improve yours in a big way, both with its own beauty and your ability to keep yard and garden clutter out of sight. An accent window, decorative shutters, a planter box and a Dutch door add charm to your long-lasting cedar shed.
The Bayside 8 x 3 Lean to Cedarshed comes as a DIY kit which includes the plans. It is an attractive and functional storage solution, with a compact size ideal for tool storage or for smaller gardening tools.
You can place the door on the front or either end.
Note: As they are built to order, Cedarshed structures are not able to be returned; please call if you have any questions.
Bayside 8 x 3 Lean to Cedarshed Specifications:
- Size: 8′ W x 3′ L x 6.5′ H
- Square Feet 19.3′
- Outside height (front): 68″
- Outside height (back): 80″
- Exterior dimensions: 90″ x 36 x 80″
- Interior dimensions: 87″ x 31 1/2″ x 68″
- Door opening: 36″ x 72 3/4″
- Fixed window opening 23″ x 25 1/4″
- Planter box: 18″ x 6″ x 6″
- Roof overhang of 12″ on front
- Roof has 1/2″ tapersawn shakes, 3/4″ thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Trim pieces made of 3/4″ thick cedar
- Includes 5/8″ plywood floor with 2″ x 4″ floor joists on 16″ center
- Framing: 2″ x 3″
- Perfect for yards with a small narrow space
- Dutch door can be mounted on any side of the shed for Flexibility
- Sheds come with one non-functional window which includes planter box and decorative shutters
- Exterior of durable, environmentally-friendly, and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Paneled wall sections for easy assembly with ordinary household tools, no cutting required
- All hardware needed for assembly (ceramic coated screws, hot dipped galvanized nails, neoprene washers, latches, and handles) included
- Western Red Cedar roof with shingles already attached
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
- Wide Dutch doors allow for easy entry and can be padlocked for secure storage
- Window made of safe and durable 1/8″ Plexiglass
- Door and window hardware made of black powder coated steel
- Manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Level surface that is at least the size of the exterior dimensions
- Optional door upgrade: you can replace door with solid door, sliding doors or double doors
- Optional window upgrade: add additional fixed windows or add functional push out, sliding, or half awning windows for extra ventilation (One window can be installed into each panel)
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
|Dimensions||36 × 90 × 80 cm|
5/8" plywood floor with 2" x 4" floor joists on 16" center, Door opening is 36" x 72 3/4", Exterior dimensions 90" x 36 x 80", Fixed window opening 23" x 25 1/4", Framing 2" x 3", Interior dimensions 87" x 31 1/2" x 68", Nominal size 8' x 3', Outside height (back) 80", Outside height (front) 68", Planter box 18" x 6" x 6", Roof has 1/2" tapersawn shakes, 3/4" thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt, Roof overhang of 12" on front, Square Feet 26.4', Trim pieces made of 3/4" thick cedar Includes
Shipping and Returns
Your product will usually be delivered to you by courier. Any accessories will usually be delivered by a separate courier. Any delivery charges levied will only be to cover the cost of the delivery. We will deliver your product and give you the instructions of how to make the most of your product.
We will deal with any problems as quickly as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.